View Single Post
Old 15-08-2019, 21:22   #12
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Fault with tv service like pulling teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
We have a pretty good idea of what the acceptable signal levels are for the hubs/modems but I don't think I've seen posted levels for the TV boxes. Maybe someone can enlighten us?
They are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I would look at the levels on the Hub as it is easier, that is what i did and if those levels look low then the TV will also be low.
Sometimes that will work, but not always. It's fairly common for levels to vary between devices within the house. Plus the modem works on different frequencies.

Looking at the TV signal quality is also easy (Home -> Help & Settings -> Settings -> Diagnostics, then scroll down to the tuner that is tuned to the channel you are watching). But there isn't really any need to do this. If you have pixellation, you need to get VM to fix it.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote