View Single Post
Old 15-08-2019, 12:01   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Fault with tv service like pulling teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgem22 View Post
Whats happend to customer services they used to be quite good now after a week of trying to get a fault fixed im ready to leave.

Getting intermittent picture break up on both boxes various channels.

Three calls to faults each time on hold at least 20 minutes, first call we got cut off, 2nd and 3rd call they blatantly reading a script and making me go through pointless hoops rebooting boxes, unplugging cables, can I try a different hdmi and I explained this was done on the last call but no I must do it again.

I explained the hdmi cant be the issue or the co ax as its doing it on both boxes.

They booked me an engineer for today after about 2 hours in total on the phone yesterday now just had a text saying they not coming due to a network issue but service status does not list any.

Totally fed up with it, they never used to be this bad.
You should post on the VM forum(the easiest place) but it may take a week for a reply, i had picture break up a while ago and my levels didn't look good and when the engineer came out he replaced the Tivo for a V6 first to see what would happen and fitted a booster then before he left it still wasn't correct so he got a new cable pulled and it has been awesome since.

If it is a network issue ask your neighbours if they're having issues too?