Thread: Tivo V6 Amazon Prime Down?
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 14:07   #9
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Amazon Prime Down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveoc14 View Post
Hadn't tried roobooting router. Just done it, it's made no difference. Everything is working fine apart from Prime.
Please don't think were patronising you, but are both V6 boxes linked up to the same Prime account with the same Prime username and password on both your boxes? Even if that's is a yes, then try re logging out and then back in again on both your boxes with the same personal details. Just thinking it maybe a problem with your logging in or Prime account user details rather than VM?

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

.. or do Settings>Network>Connect to Virgin Media Server now or >View Network Status/Diagnostics. Just to recheck your connectivity to the servers on your problematic V6 box. I done this on my 2nd box in bedroom when it failed to connect to my main box. Also check if both your box is connecting by 2.4GHz or 5Ghz to your VM Hub 3, assuming your 2nd box is using WiFi, and if both are enabled in the Hub 3 settings?
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote