View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 18:49   #1484
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
This kind of thing really gets my goat.

She says she can't work because she has sleep apnoea (which I believe as you can't fake it and not to put too fine a point on it, people of her size are very susceptible to the condition) which makes her fall asleep during the day. NEWSFLASH - I have had sleep apnoea since my early 20s yet still work. I just deal with it and with 4 kids to contribute towards I don't have the luxury of getting benefits. Apnoea means without my treatment I stop breathing 58 times an hour on average whilst asleep. I hate to comment on someone's weight as there could be any number of reasons behind it but she needs to get off her fat arse and either get a job or think up a better excuse as to why she doesn't have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-stone-5472136
i bet she votes labour