View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 19:37   #161
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Christ! Is that even enough for UHD?
Netflix UHD requires around 15-16 mb however they recommend your connection is around 25 mb for a smooth experience.

As Sport is fast moving it requires considerably more , I believe BT require you have at least a 40mb connection for its BT Sport UHD service.

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
However a reasonable number of Sky customers (and prospective customers) might not have enough bandwidth - Sky quoted me at around 7Mb/s.
I'm presuming your area has no access to FTTC ?