Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 17:30   #670
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
This price rise for Boost is completely out of order.
Except for Mare of Easttown there's been nothing of note on Sky Atlantic this year. I've been offered Now Entertainment for £5/m until the new year but I'm not sure I'll bite. Hate the way the HBO content is whisked away so soon after broadcast.
So vote with your feet and leave if your not happy its the only way they'll realise problem is many times people complain but then just continue to pay.

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
Disney+ is only £7.99 a month, with 4 concurrent streams, 4K options, 1200+ movies (including Disney, Pixar, MCU, Star Wars), documentaries, Fox/ABC libraries. Plus premier access to theatrical films for an extra fee. Makes the newcomer more lucrative.
You are right bit in out house it's probably the one that gets watched the least.