View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 15:19   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: What antenna is this I found installed in my house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I suspect the OP is trying to keep things simple - Freesat is exactly that, and it has a great user interface that will be familiar to anyone who has previously been a Sky or VM subscriber.
That is why I mentioned the cheap boxes first. Plenty of venders make and sell em on Amazon etc

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

The beauty of the Enigma boxes is you can make them look exactly like Sky and Virgin if you want or even hunt out the textures and make your own skin ( but as you said that is not simple hehehe) The other thing I really like about my box is I can view the channels over the network on other devices which is cool
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote