View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 17:58   #122
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
In the interests of balance, some may be interested in this article.

https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2021...-vod-channels/

Sounds a bit pie in the sky to me, but I’m sure jfman will want to watch it!

[EXTRACT]

Video technology company Unified Streaming has launched Unified Remix VOD2Live, a new product that it says enables OTT providers to present VOD programming in new curatable linear channels.

The approach to presenting VOD content in the form of linear channels is designed to replicate the lean-back TV experience and enable easier discovery.
Not sure why you insist on personalising it.

However as I’ve said all along it costs buttons to create a linear channel from content you own the rights to. Whether that’s broadcast, or an automated playlist, is neither here nor there.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote