View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:51   #6
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Might be better still if the mods closed down any thread where these type of arguments occur as soon as they appear.

Or more radically suspend the accounts of 1 or 2 posters?
I think it would be a shame if it were to come to that. The pay-TV market has never had such a rich and diverse range of options for consumers across all broadcast platforms and a range of devices.

I have no strong feelings in favour (or against) any techbological method of delivery or any company in the marketplace. As I frequently point out I have Virgin and three different streaming services.

Some however seem to take their personal preferences in absolute terms, and push that to portray others as outdated.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote