View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 15:55   #559
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Question Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
-BSkyB has close Channel One on Virgin Channel 119.
-BSkyB has close Channel One +1 on Virgin Channel 120.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mersey70 View Post
And probably obviously Channel One OD content has now gone too, actually it may have gone sooner.
If any of the Channel One content begins to reappear on Sky channels will it become available on OD? Hmm, I suspect not, unless maybe it ends up on Sky Living or one of its siblings. Or, are we likely to lose the (Sky) Living OD content soon too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
-LIVING has been rebranded as Sky Living on Virgin Channel 109.
-LIVING HD has been rebranded as Sky Living HD on Virgin Channel 110.
-LIVING +1 has been rebranded as Sky Living +1 on Virgin Channel 111.
-LIVINGit has been rebranded as Sky LIVINGit on Virgin Channel 112.
-LIVING Loves has been rebranded as Sky Living Loves on Virgin Channel 159.
-LIVINGit +1 has been rebranded as Sky LIVINGit +1 on Virgin Channel 160.
What happened with the re-brand switch-over? It seemed as though the Living channels went off air for several hours from midnight (I'm guessing 00:00 to 06:00 but I didn't take accurate timings). I had been planning on watching CSI and maybe Criminal Minds.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote