View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 17:59   #29
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Las Vegas: Mass shooting in Mandalay Bay

Sorry but I fed up of these stories from the US overtaking our radio/TV programs.

I'll explain

I have a soon to be ex-friend on facebook, who says Guns protect againts guns. I'm going to say to her, so the 500+ people who where killed/shot at are to blame as they weren't armed to protect themselves then?

Assult rifles have one and only one purpose, and that is to kill, and that is on a battlefield, and has no place for non-military purpose.

Why isn't it being treated as a terrorist attack, is it beacuse he is white?0

We need to ban any NRA members from entry into the UK and treat the NRA as a terrorist group.

I would fell safer walking in NK with a US flag on my back with death to Kim, than going to the US ATM.