View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 14:28   #21
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Las Vegas: Mass shooting in Mandalay Bay shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Correction, he had 10 rifles. TEN! Absolute crazy.
You only have to watch some of those cable TV channels which show programmes about shooting, gun makers etc. in the US to see what sort of weapons some of these people go for and even have custom made. They'll argue it's all perfectly safe and for leisure only but they have access to some seriously deadly stuff and I don't see how anyone who can obtain such weapons (legally or otherwise) in one state can be prevented from taking them off to any other.

I don't buy the "I've got a bigger gun than you" school of deterrents, all that happens is people buy more of them which is exactly what the makers and NRA want.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote