View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 09:43   #9349
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by carravetta View Post
Looking at the Eleven Sports situation I think it would be best if they launched a channel on Sky/Virgin and offered some niche football. For example

Brazilian League
Russian League
Argentinian League
Belgium League

At least that way you gradually build a portfolio like Premier Sports did 10 years ago. I doubt the cost for the above leagues would cost that much and they could probably survive on the advertising costs.
How many actually want to watch those leagues , very few I'd say.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote