View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 20:41   #2358
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Many people do genuinely believe that the situation is now so serious, that it is a deliberate form of genocide with regards to disabled people.

The DWP have done everything that they can to prevant access to data to support or deny this claim.
The data simply isn't there in the first place. They are not going to record cause of death etc. It was never there before 2010, so you could just as easily ask "what were Labour hiding"? Even if they did record cause of death, it would be meaningless.

I could just as easily ask put in a Freedom of Information request asking "how many people die within 6 years of a Labour council being elected". Seeing as it is forever being claimed that people in better off areas, live longer and tend to vote Conservative. I could claim proof that having a Labour Council kills people. The death rates in the Labour council areas will tend to be higher.

I could claim that the SNP is killing people.
Link
Quote:
Scotland has the highest rate of avoidable death in the UK and the figures are getting worse, BBC analysis has found.
In 2016, the rate stood at 301 deaths per 100,000 people, compared with 287 in 2014.
The evidence is all there, isn't it?
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote