View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 08:39   #5284
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
So the goal posts have moved again , it's still linear TV and available in a guide.
Its alright MM he will open his eyes in a minute and realise that..

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No movement of goalposts. It's IPTV.

Nobody has said that linear viewing will not be possible - after all, that's how we watch sport. It's the conventionally broadcast channels that will be disappearing.
Bollocks...

---------- Post added at 08:39 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't think you are very alert to what is going on all around you. What I have been saying about the way linear channels will go in the UK is what has started happening now in the US. You keep demanding 'proof' of the future but you provide little in the way of proof that your desperate scenario will win the day.

That's because it won't. There's no point in my providing links for you. You just ignore them or try to find some strange excuse to discredit them.

What you are expressing is just your point of view which is not backed up in any way. I'm doing the same, but with back up information and in line with how the TV industry sees it.
What you mean is you don't like other peoples opinions because they threaten and discredit your own biased ones.