Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 19:31   #74
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 500mb Question

They told me i had to have a tivo box when i got 350mbits so i let them send it to me. It has never left the box.

It is as you said though, a carefully planned long term screw over by VM. They are hedging their bets that for every 4 people who put the phone down 1 person will cave in. They are trying to make a massive revenue jump as fast as possible. Eventually when they think they have reached saturation point they'll make it available to other packages and when people ring up say i didnt want tivo bla bla bla and i just want 500mbit bb you'll get "sorry, you signed a 12 month contract".
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote