View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 16:16   #49
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post

I guess it's the way you tell 'em. The picture varies with the political colour of the source.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...labour-7003261
Well yes, you could cling to data that's a month out of date if you like. Or, you could refer to the net approval bar chart in my link, which includes figures for January, and shows Corbyn's net approval rating has been on a downward trend since the day he was voted in, and has dropped a further 4 points, to net +4%, between 17 December and 5 January.

Frankly, whether he was more or less popular than Ed Miliband on an arbitrary date at the beginning of last December is completely irrelevant. The direction of travel should send shivers down the spine of anyone who seriously wants to see a Labour government in 2020 (or bring tears of joy to those, like me, who do not).