View Single Post
Old 16-02-2006, 14:51   #71
toom
Permanently Banned

toom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many feathers
Re: List of web browsers for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
sorry, I'm not sure what you mean about toolbars - for example the google toolbar I have installed works fine with both Firefox and Internet Explorer?

As for your gripe, there are several disclaimers concerning the use of 3rd party extensions in Firefox, you seem to have fallen foul of a bad one - it is not the fault of the whole Mozilla project, whose aims you may have mis-understood, open source is just that....

- and links 'on this board' are given 'in good faith', the admins have no liability for checking their authenticity- you do
I only mentioned toolbars because sombody else said that there is a lot of spyware when you dl them for IE, I was basically saying that tools bars that you dl are rubbish and I never do. Bottom line, FF and modzilla has ruined my computing and I don't care who ever says otherwise.
toom is offline   Reply With Quote