Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2005, 14:27   #49
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Joke Thread (Part 2)

My mate got a new car radio yesterday, it's voice activated. You just shout out what you want to hear and it plays it.

I borrowed his car to try it out. I shouted 'rock' and it played Bon Jovi, I shouted 'Reggae' and it played Bob Marley, then I shouted 'easy listening' and it played Tony Christie.

I was then driving along when some children run out in front of the car, I shouted 'f**king kids' and it played Michael Jackson
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote