Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2022, 18:09   #1748
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Why waste time posting it then

You also proved the point btw, if its only the 3rd, where is the daily running commentry on the 1st and 2nd ?

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

It requirs a better level of understanding to realise that one does not necessarily lead to the other.
A. Because it was factual
B. I would have looked for anyone else

As for proving a point
1 and 2 were killing as many before (well I assume it was but they only mentioned 1 which was Alzheimer's just for you). Up jumps number 3 brand new, kills loads and still kills loads. I am not gonna get sucked into arguements on this topic I saw his post I searched and found it was 3rd and posted. That is all. No need for the Spanish Inquisition or I will have to go get the comfy chair again

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
What a juvenile response, I couldn’t give a toss, you made the statement. I thought it was a discussion forum
I just do not like you that is all
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote