Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 13:13   #391
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
The thing to focus on is protecting the NHS from the new moronic variant, in case it gets overwhelmed by people who aren't getting ill enough to get to hospital at present though we haven't allowed enough time to know the facts on this yet, and let's not forget it has a death rate of zero at this present moment though again we haven't allowed long enough to see so it's not to be sniffed at
With my bold it's probably more accurate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Pretty much the way things are in Scotland, as those restrictions were never lifted. However here you’re meant to have a mask on in a restaurant except when seated at your table so the English rules are still slightly more relaxed in that respect. In cinemas in my experience most people treat them like restaurants and masks come off as soon as people are seated and remain off throughout. As almost everyone is nursing a bucket of popcorn and a large drink it would be very difficult to determine if anyone was really breaking the rules.

Eating and drinking is an exception and always has been.

Taking it off and on when moving around is a bit silly for me in any context. Just distance people and encourage table service.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote