View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 14:47   #759
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: The energy crisis

Our last electricity quarter just gone was £90 less than the previous one at £303 despite the price increases but only because I've been trying to save electricity wherever possible.

There's virtually nothing left to turn off except for the second freezer that has the overflow from the chest freezer. Unfortunately it's an upright model and quite old and thirsty. Something like 300W when running. I'll be looking to run down the contents and to turn it off ASAP.

It's not so bad for two adults as you can always put on more layers in Winter and sit under a throw to watch the TV but for a family with kids that expect a warm house and endless baths/showers this is going to be tough.

Last edited by heero_yuy; 22-06-2022 at 14:48. Reason: Typo
heero_yuy is offline   Reply With Quote