Thread: 200M Network Congestion
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 19:15   #92
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Network Congestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
This sort of thing happens every time the superhub is updated...
I am not being a dick dude but the best way to avoid these problems is to buy a proper router which doesn't have them. Software updates shouldn't involve mandatory phone calls to tech support for whatever tf a deep reset is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I asked him if they were getting reports about internet problems most evenings from 8 to 10. He has no record of any.
I wouldn't expect him to, it is way above his pay grade and they struggle with the simplest of problems. When I had a problem with with my new shub4 before Christmas I rang tech support for a new one and luckily the person who I spoke to put me straight through to second line because she didn't understand a thing I was saying.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote