Thread: 200M Network Congestion
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 23:35   #76
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Network Congestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Well well well. The other day I managed to run a speed test during mid-peak and I said my connection remained unaffected as I was still able to get full speed. The only difference I noticed was increased latency and my ping doubled to 20.

It is a coincidence but I have been gaming for the last two hours (first person shooter). I was unaware of the bump but I definitely felt the lag and thought something was wrong. My entire game was very sluggish but luckily still borderline playable. Now I know why.

I see your Hub4 or 5 minimum latency is still all over the place compared to a Hub3.