View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 22:04   #25
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup.

So aye, remember previous threads in which it was noted that it was comical to award a racist country the right to host a world cup. Well only now are the media starting to board the bandwagon. Now it's suddenly an issue. You couldn't make it up. What? Wasn't it a problem in the years we've had to rectify this?

What did the removal of Blatter and his cronies solve? As far as I'm aware FIFA is as corrupt now as it was then. It needed massive reform from top to bottom and it got none of that. Replaced idiots with idiots.

I would massively get behind the idea that any racially abused team just walks off and takes the tournament suspension, watch the bubble burst when numerous teams just come home. Maybe FIFA will get the message. We apparently can't do anything about Qatar too because of legal ramifications. So the 1200+ people that have died building infrastructure via slave labour can just continue meaning a nothing number.