View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 02:37   #134
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass VM into improving the way that they treat custome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Well, Virgin Media lost 63,800 television subscribers in the third quarter of 2020. This was their eighth consecutive quarterly loss. The various sites where people are complaining about them show that many intend to cancel ASAP, so unless they get their act together, I can only see a continuation of this downward trend.

They only have themselves to blame. I wonder if the merger with O2 will lead to an improvement. Does anyone know what their record on customer service is like?

Some of the trolls appear to resent me for any discounts etc that I may get, whilst others, including you, have cast doubt on this speculation. I really wish you'd all sing from the same hymn sheet. For the record, I have never stated how much I pay to VM, not that any of this is relevant to the discussion.
Subscription tv is declining anyway as more services arrive aka Netflix, Britbox Nowtv more and more people want the flexibility of no contracts, nothing to do with VMs poor customer service.
Infact the only subscription tv company who has seen growth is SKY (that'll ruffle a few feathers) but they are already one step ahead of vm,bt etc with Nowtv already in play.
No OB linear isn't going anywhere.