View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 14:10   #6760
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Went to Doctors surgery yesterday for blood pressure checks (high) with the nurse.

When I left the nurse I approached the reception to make an appointment to see a doctor (unrelated issue) . . . easy you'd think eh, seeing as I'm already there.

Oh no, not on your bloody life.

"Due to Covid, we try to keep the reception and waiting room (empty at the time) as clear as possible to reduce the risks of infection. You have to ring at 8am and we can then take the details and pass them on to a Doctor"

I don't understand for the life of me why my blood pressure is high
Stress?

I went for an annual Blood Pressure check on Tuesday at my new practice. Always been fun watching the reaction when my White Coat Syndrome kicks off. Turned out, due to social distancing and covid + safety measures, I had to do it myself using an arm cuff and the extra stress gave me stratospheric readings, after 3 attempts I managed to bring the figure down to 135 /90.

Back again tomorrow to see the Dr just hope he reads my notes before I get there and takes into account my daily readings done at home with my calibrated BP monitor.