Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 19:01   #4585
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Interesting take in the reasons for the campaign to rubbish the AZ vaccine, on Quora.

Quote:
You can get out your tinfoil had for the next bit: you have been warned. Clearly given the huge price advantage AZ enjoys, no other vaccine has a future once unlimited supplies are available. They have a limited window while scarcity exists to make as much money as they can. Ask yourself whether it suits those rival companies to have the Oxford AZ vaccine discredited as much as possible. To raise doubts about its effectiveness. To taint it with “political” or “ethical” doubts. Ideally all of the above. And ask yourself whether it suits political leaders to amplify this synthetic outrage, partly in defence of local pharmaceutical companies, and partly in anticipation of questions about why they threw hundreds of millions of taxpayers’ money at those companies for no real return, except perhaps to the companies’ shareholders.
https://qr.ae/pG1T5V

He did give a tinfoil hat caveat before proposing his theory, but I can see the logic.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
let me look back and find out where someone made you boss of me
You did.