View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 18:12   #55
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
This isn't about the future of television but as the Netflix/Streaming Services thread is now closed with people redirected to this thread I guess this is the place to post streaming service news.......

Starzplay are currently offering a deal of 6 months at £1:99 a month and Eurosport are offering a 12 month sub for £19:99.

If its inappropriate to share this news here please can a mod tell me where I should share it now the natural home for such news has closed its doors?
Please feel free to start a new thread for this - if you give it a title reflecting the fact that it’s for news and announcements that would be great. The old thread was just too cluttered with ... well. You see it here now.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote