View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 18:45   #5897
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Emotive...

You appear to be stating that others, who may have different viewing habits to you, are "pathetic"...
I was referring to people who would gladly just park themselves on the sofa and watch anything, whether engaging or not. I was not referring to people who actually chose to watch programmes that were not to my taste.

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l watch plenty of traditional broadcasting as does my family and we certainly don't watch "anything" as we are all pretty choosey in our taste so to be called "pathetic" is quite simply laughable.
I was not referring to you, Den. Jfman missed my point.