View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 01:22   #1785
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Maybe these new superfast companies think that there's no need for them to provide phone and telephone as people can easily use VOIP and streaming services with 4K in a few rooms such is the speeds offered??
Zen isn't new it's been around for a very long time, i asked them about tv they said point blank "we have no plans for a tv service"
I haven't even got an ariel connected to my tv a combo of nowtv, netflix and hulu is plenty for me plus no tv licence needed either.
Legendkiller2k is offline   Reply With Quote