View Single Post
Old 17-04-2016, 08:38   #1136
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: What are you reading?

Latest 'Axis of Time' novella, Stalin's Hammer:Cairo, by John Birmingham.

It's on a free promo for a week.

Quote:
Hi!

How exciting is this? Not just a free book, but the rebirth of the Axis of Time series. Let's not mess around. Some of you will want to get right to it.

So here is your link to click for the freebie. http://dl.bookfunnel.com/zyyru8yet7

Or, if you prefer to cut and paste: http://dl.bookfunnel.com/zyyru8yet7

You hit up that bad boy and grab Cairo exactly the same way you did with Here Be Monsters. The link takes you to Bookfunnel. You decide which format you want. You follow the very simple instructions and a minute later you'll be dragged through a tear in the space-time continuum and be punching on with Prince Harry.

The e-book is DRM-free, yours to do with as you please. I'm going to set a download limit of three, and a time limit of two weeks, because after that Cairo goes on sale for the mugs who aren't members of our little club here. But if you don't get to this message in time, just email me (jb@jbismymasternow.com) and I'll send you a fresh link. If you find that three downloads is not enough, same deal. But as I said, the books are unlocked. If you want to make copies for yourself, go for it.

I'll understand if you've stopped reading by this point. If you are still here, however, I'm gonna ask a favour of you. If you have friends on Facebook or followers on Twitter or, God forbid, you know an actual person in the world of real things, and you think they might enjoy getting into this series, please tell them about it.

Let them know that for the next week they can get Stalin's Hammer: Cairo for free at www.jbismymasternow.com.

After that, I'll be charging the full retail price on iBooks, Amazon and so on. Three bucks, probably. Maybe even four. Depends on how my share portfolio is travelling.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote