View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 17:45   #4936
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Better than being in hospital though dilli!

Ugh, it took 30 minutes to do my blood test today. Because they wanted 8 vials. They got 5 out OK before I felt faint so they had to stop and let me have a drink before taking the rest. Bloody Dracula.
I really hate blood tests! That’s the single good thing about dialysis you can take blood straight out of the machine!

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l have several moving around aids dilli so join the club as the aids do help a lot compared to getting around before.
It is very useful although I still need the wheelchair (decorated)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote