View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 07:22   #11676
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Electric Cooker now fully wired up again.
When is the dinner party den

---------- Post added at 06:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I posted this on Facebook yesterday

Fifty years ago today England beat Mexico 2-0 at Wembley, in their 2nd group stage match on route to winning the World cup.

OH yeah and my Mum & Dad got married, and went to Guernsey for their honeymoon.

In the years that followed myself and my sister were born

So last night we all went to with my sisters family to our local Beefeater and had a big meal.
Very nice Hom3r

---------- Post added at 06:22 ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Hi Weenie, The trip was beautiful Weenie, every Bay is beautiful. The driver was an excellent guide. He took us past Alan Wickers grave and also the grave of Billy Butlins, Billy's grave stone was enormous and shaped like a poster bed all in black marble. Seemingly him and his wife done an awful lot for the Island as did Alan Wicker, there houses were worth millions, The houses in millionaires row are out of this world, The flower arrangements all over the Island are so beautiful, each Bay we came across was outstanding, The weather yesterday and today is really hot too, We managed to find some country music in a hotel last night and we are going to another hotel tonight for more country music. So that is what makes our holiday too. Forgot to say Kenneth More lived here too if you remember him, Nash
Trust you nash to find somewhere with country music, I'm glad that you enjoyed your break just what the doctor ordered as they say

Last edited by weenie; 18-07-2016 at 07:26.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote