View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 05:51   #7
willie
cf.geek

Services: VM 200mb VM Phone M
willie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these partswillie is just so famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to willie
Re: Be Aware - SPAM call from VM Technical Department

It seems they are back, got a phone call vm tech support (Mac) wednesday
Said my system had been compromised so i let him ramble on then he said they want to check my settings etc thats when i said you must be mistaken as my setup very strict firewall rules and is also behind a very good vpn.

So they then said it was my phone with vm that they were refering to so again i listen to their rants they then they want to install some "software" so i asked which software they wanted to install on my android phone it was teamviewer, at this point i just stopped them and informed them that
1) That i have recorded the conversation
2) That my mobile phone is not on vm network
And then i sort of blasted them with some very colourful expletives before hanging up
willie is offline   Reply With Quote