Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 17:28   #193
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankysmagicpian View Post
According to that document it's £4.65 per GB above the 14.18 GB fair use.
I remember the last time I was abroad, I didn't get my bill for the roaming (before they had 'free' EU roaming) until the month after as they have to confirm the data usage with the foreign provider.

If that's the case.... <gulp>
Was your SIM unlimited as in those you get with the Oomph deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Fair usage policy applies, it's not unlimited while roaming. The calculation was at £27pm (how much the unlimited sim cost) worked out at you can use 11.60GB while roaming.
At home I roam with unlimited Sim data. In Greece I roamed like at home, like it says on the tin. I checked the fair use policy. It says nothing about unlimited SIM cards.

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/...conditions.pdf

Last edited by roughbeast; 18-08-2019 at 17:34.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote