Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 16:26   #188
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I'm sure you're only supposed to use around 11Gb while roaming. Something to do with fair usage.

https://store.virginmedia.com/FUP-Calculator.html

You use £27 for the unlimited sim I believe, giving you 11.60GB to use. I'd check your bill.
I already checked. No charges, either on a daily basis or for the whole period from 1st August to 15th August whilst we were away.

Here's a snapshot from a typical day whilst in Keffalonia. I make that over 11Gb just for that part of one day.

internet usage.jpg

Now multiply that up by 14 whole days! My billing cycle ends on 12th August. There is no charge for data for the month until that date. No charges accrued since then. Is it not possible that unlimited SIM actually means unlimited SIM?

Last edited by roughbeast; 18-08-2019 at 16:33.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote