View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 15:17   #150
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused View Post
They shouldnt have bothered sending out install techs, but if the cable that has been cut is in the middle of a busy road that does explain why it has taken so long.

Firstly construction needs to be booked, as VM dont install new cables anymore they are a fairly small dept.

Also permision needs to be granted by the council to dig up a road, especially if its a busy main road. Emergency work such as water, gas etc gets the priority whereas cable TV is seen as a luxury so takes a back burner and councils tend to drag their feet in granting permission.
Lostandconfused if I could just pick your brain for a min, I remember many moons ago the guys who were laying the cable for Nynex saying to me that if they cut through one of the utilities cables that Nynex were liable. Is this still the case if as above a company cuts through VMs cable?
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote