View Single Post
Old 26-02-2008, 09:11   #139
smeagoly1
Inactive

Services: Bugger all now apart from 8meg ADSL and only 2 meg at best!!!! I want my 20meg cable back!
smeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Been hit and miss, while it was telewest I had 100% positive experiences with tech and help desks. Since the rebrand, not so. I have been with Telewest/VM for 8-10 years.
Several issues, mainly covered in lots of other threads by people regarding overseas tech support.

The main gripe I have now, due to a forced flat move I phone up asking what was involved as the new flat will not have cable access. Quite offhand was told "well you will owe us £240" No offer of what non cable packages could be on offer. As you can understand this put me out quite a bit.
A week or so later after looking at various adsl packages and checking my new flats conections, I phon up sales again. This time quite a different person with a very helpfull attitude. In a nutshell She said "well if you do stay with virgin , you will just get a new 1 year adsl contract, as long as you have a BT line installed and don't have to pay off the remainder of my BB XL and TV cablepackages" happier bunny i felt then.

So it's just working out the better adsl package to go for. Especially as the BT line just needs activated and no install fee.
It's just a pitty my first call left a sour feeling with me.
smeagoly1 is offline   Reply With Quote