View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 13:12   #2088
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No we have not - utter Bollocks.

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

Agreed also, some people are just so blind when it comes to the EU, they cannot see the corrupt entity that is the EU and heaven knows why people want to be associated with that mess they call they EU, is beyond me.

The sooner we leave the bloody better.
Me too. I can understand why people might well be wedded to a certain idea of what the EU could/should have been but Eurocrats are clearly not for turning...

Anyway the good news for those who're truly convinced that the UK is on the verge of becoming a third world country and the EU is so obviously the place to be, they still have time to pack up and head off over there. What's to lose after all? The way some folks are talking, I'm just surprised that there doesn't seem to have been a mass exodus already...