View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 13:31   #4816
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I have just answered the door to two very official-looking gentlemen holding a large brown envelope and a warning sticker on there jacket saying video and audio asking for Mrs xxxx. I said next door (nasty neighbour)

Then I said I think you have forgotten something and they looked at me with great confusion and then I said your van is parked is parked on private ground could you please remove it.

This does annoy myself and my other 3 neighbours who own this service road and maintains it between us as when a vehicle is parked here it blocks all our driveways especially the other 3 households were not so bad. I usually don't say anything and leave this to my other neighbour but today I made a exception just because of who they were visiting as this will really annoy her that they came to my door. Although I do wonder what the old girl has been up to now. I know she is having problems with the her neighbour on the other side as he came to our door a few weeks ago asking if she did this us and the answer was Oh yes.

Since the men has visited she has been very verbal on the phone shouting at some poor sod who has had the misfortune of answering her call.

In regards to people parking on our service road, I mean is it really that hard not to see that parking here will block not only one driveway but 3 others not to mention that it's clearly private property.

Here is a picture from my living room window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InkedDSC_0255_LI.jpg (504.0 KB, 23 views)