View Single Post
Old 29-08-2007, 23:42   #7
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Best current Wii deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Cheers for those, I'll probably go for a first person shooter like Splinter cell or MOH.
Both these games are very average, unfortunately.

As Matt said, Resident Evil is a much better game. I'd recommend getting that over either MoH or SC.

Out of interest, is this for you to play with your daughter too? I can't remember how old she is, but she may enjoy some of the party games such as Wario Ware and Mario Party.

There are also absolutely loads of Gamecube games that are classics too - and all Gamecube games are 100% compatible with the Wii. IGN produced a list of essential Gamecube games, if you're interested I'll find the link.

Oh, and Mario Strikers is good too... although I keep on getting my butt kicked whenever I play against anyone online.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote