View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 11:21   #482
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

I think people are wising up, that they've seen the absolutely dire situation in Venezuela and they do not want that under a Corbyn led government. He will not make Prime Minister.

If that was the only issue.

The main roles occupied by people who had sided with terrorists. Corbyn wanting to drink tea and have biscuits in Parliament with IRA people.

Abbott, who in the eighties, was literally egging on the IRA, that she more or less wanted the British defeated, but to quote her 'had a rather splendid Afro at the time' she no longer has the Afro, so no longer has these views.

The other issue I have, is that I consider some of her comments racist. She once tweeted along the lines of, "Whites like to play divide and rule, we should not play them at their own game.'

McDonnell, thought at one time, that the 'bombs and the bullets' from the IRA, should be honoured. He has since apologised for making such assertions, but he can be a nasty piece of work when he wants to be.

I cannot and will not ever get behind such repugnant and vile people and well, if Corbyn does make it to No. 10, I will be chanting "Not my Prime Minister" from the rooftops.