View Single Post
Old 28-02-2008, 07:51   #267
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
Another reason to dump VM, when will people learn.
Note, no mention of Sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
However, BT and Carphone Warehouse are already trialling, with Sky considering it.
Stuart C is the one who brings it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
I am very interested in this companies actions as i would like to see it crash and burn, its a blatant breach of privacy and akin to building up a personal profile of somebody's interests, hobbies, wealth and habits.

By telling people to move away from VM (just move away was all i said remember, not necessarily goto Sky) it may encourage people to get wise to this and at the same time find themselves a better provider.

If they happen to goto Sky and leave VM then that just sticks it up VM even more.
And finally my reason for posting, where i even reiterate that im not saying move to Sky.

That's all im going to say Mick, you spin that how you want.