View Single Post
Old 28-02-2008, 00:41   #266
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
Your response was completely nonsensical, i.e. assume they are considering it and dump sky so you know what it feels like? I mean, what?
Think about what you posted when you first entered this thread - your usual think you know it all attitude and stupid one sided approach, i.e VM are doing this and it was according to you, another reason and that you think we should have learnt by now. Sorry but I do not think along same wave lengths you do, I do not go about singing and praising one single company as much as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja
Then you claim im "dreaming up assumptions and making up arguements where they don't exist."
You are. I never said you should dump Sky to go to VM - You made that assumption. I asked would you be learning like the rest of us, if Sky was considering this. How you can interpet this as 'Dump Sky, go to Virgin I'll never know, but then again you do have a one sided agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja
I get the threat of a ban because the debate doesn't go your way.
You seem to be under the illusion that I want the thread to go some 'way' I don't want it to go my way - But perhaps I just want it to be a sensible discussion and it was until you entered with your one sided crap and your beloved Sky cannot do anything wrong, in your eyes nonsense.