View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 09:46   #4595
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
oh dude that movie was fantastic. Yes it was far fetched and a lot of things had to go wrong and it was completely unrealistic but I would give it a solid 7/10. It is what I call a classic Sunday afternoon movie; excellent entertainment.
If it was meant to be a parody, the I'd give it 7/10 for being so bad (I didn't expect it to be too serious). But it wasn't. It was just bad on so many levels it was embarrassing to watch at times. The CGI was probably the worse I've seen, dialogue/script 'It must have been a trap' was hilarious. Probably just geared up for the US audience as I was waiting for the 'God Bless America' as the final line of the film and I was right. I would probably watch it again as these types of films becomes better the 2nd time around as it's one of those it's just sooo bad it's good. (Same as the Happening 2008) etc.