Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 14:49   #28
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexz View Post
That is because remainers can't see any fault within the EU. They think it should go on as it has, like one big happy family. The only reply they have is that we can't fix it when we are 'out of the club'. Problem is, it was never
planned to be fixed when we were in it. If the direction of the EU is tighter fiscal policy, with more control from Brussels, I wonder how long it would be until we would fall under those requirements. How long until our BoE loses more power? I sometimes wonder if our now devalued £ is perfect that if it was to all fail (planned that is). a simple adoption of the Euro would 'fix everything'. There is no telling what could happen in the next few years.
A very important point made there about the Euro. Had we been in it we would have been embroiled in the Greece business and would have had no independent scope for defending our economy during the credit crunch. Nor could we lent the Irish the 7 billion.

My advice is at your risk.