Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 22:04   #18
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

The politicians as a whole are a bad lot. The Tories are divided much as the country was at the Referendum. Labour are being for power by mocking the Tories without having an acceptable plan of their own. Both parties have difficulty in terms of their remainers in properly accepting the Referendum result.

The 52/48 vote was close enough to warrant a second referendum now that everyone knows what could happen in each of the scenarios. That said, Project Fear told everyone that leaving the EU meant leaving the institutions and Leave still won.

But unless there’s a binding vote in Parliament, we are leaving the EU and the remainers here should respect that.

One more thing, the remainers on the previous thread never challenged me on the facts I laid out about German hegemony and engineering the Euro to their advantage. Germany does not want that aspect of European order disturbed and we wouldbeqell out of that.

My advice is at your risk.