View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 06:33   #138
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
We've been using them for 12 months or so and having used them they seem pretty fit for purpose.

http://news.leeds.gov.uk/power-surge...goes-electric/

I heard someone mention a few weeks ago that the plan is to make electric vehicles the default going forward and anything else will require a business case.

It does make me smile when people just seem so opposed to change.

Cheers

Dave
but then if i wanted an electric vehicle i would already own one . i don't and have no plans to buy one , anyway a future government might scrap the idea as an unattainable pipe dream .