Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 09:56   #6564
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I don't think that Cummings is a liar. He took a view on his Covid behaviour which many people would not have seen as unreasonable. I can quite see how he can self-justify on that car trip. Problem for Cummings was the press hacks and the Labour hypocrites making hay.

I have no doubt that Cummings is telling the truth, though I don't know what embellishments there might be. Logic tells me that there are too many witnesses for him to diverge significantly from the truth.

You can just imagine Boris going on about the lives of 80 year olds being worthless (alright, Boris didn't say that but it's a corollary). If Boris denies that, all hell will eventually break loose. I suspect that the PMs in waiting would get their knives out pretty damn quick smart.

Just IMHO but from Boris's demeanor on the press conference yesterday i got the feeling that he didn't want to proceed with 'Freedom Day' and had only done so due to either 1) losing face in front of the population 2) significant internal party rebellion. He looked nervous and again IMHO out of his depth.